zp Sindhudurg | zp sindhudurg bharti 2021 | zilla parishad Sindhudurg
In this article zp Sindhudurg we give the information about zp sindhudurg bharti 2021 also information about zilla parishad Sindhudurg. also jilha parishad Sindhudurg some infromation also sindhudurg jilha parishad.
A total of 56 posts for various posts under Sindhudurg District National Health Mission
Under the National Health Mission, applications are being invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up a total of 56 posts for various posts at Zilla Parishad, Sindhudurg.
A total of 56 seats for various posts:Medical Officer, Super Specialist, Specialist, Audiologist, Physiotherapist, Dialysis Technician and CT Scan Technician
Please see the original advertisement for detailed educational qualifications by post.
Application Deadline- Applications should be sent by March 19, 2021.
Address for sending application- Hon. CRU Room (Postal Branch) by Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Sindhudurg, Ground Floor, Chief Administrative Building, Zilla Parishad, Sindhudurg Nagari, Tal. Kudal, Dist. Sindhudurg.
For more information, please download and read the original advertisement
Zilla Parishad, Sindhudurg:
Ratpagiri district was divided into two districts, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg, on May 1, 1981, in view of the demand of the locals for rapid development of industrial and agricultural areas in the southern part of the Konkan region and efficient implementation of development schemes. Sindhudurg district is the southernmost part of the west coast of the state of Maharashtra. Sindhudurg District was formed and Zilla Parishad Sindhudurg came into existence.
- At present there are 8 Panchayat Samitis and 431 Gram Panchayats functioning. Shri RB Dalvi was honored to be the first President of Zilla Parishad. Sindhudurg Zilla Parishad has been certified ISO 9001: 2000 in the year 2008. Yashwant Panchayat Raj Abhiyan has been ranked third at the state level in 2006-07, 2013-14, 2014-15, second at the state level in 2017-2018 and at the state level in 2018-19. The first number is received.
- has got the first number at the state level under Deendayal Upadhyay Panchayat Empowerment Campaign 2018.
- Sindhudurg district is 5,207 sq. Km. Is spread across the area. The population of this district is 849651 as per 2011 census. The modernized city of Sindhudurganagari is the district headquarters. Sindhudurg is bounded on the east by Arabian Sea, on the south by Belgaum district (Karnataka state) and Goa state and on the north by Ratnagiri district.
- As the district is a beach, the climate here is always hot and humid, so the changing seasons do not have much effect on the temperature.
- National Highway No. 66 passing through the major cities of Kudal, Kankavali and Sawantwadi as well as railway stations at Kankavali, Sindhudurganagari, Kudal, Sawantwadi. The nearest airports are Ratnagiri, Belgaum (Karnataka) and Dabholim (Goa).
- Waghotan, Devgad, Curly, Gadnadi, Tilari and Terekhol are the six major rivers.
- These rivers originate in the Sahyadri range and flow into the Arabian Sea. During the monsoons, these rivers flow in the form of raudras. At other times, especially in summer, they are dry. The width of all the river basins here is very small.
- Rivers in the district are of little use for water transportation. Kalaval, Acharya, Mochemad and Devgad are the major creeks along the coast which are used for plowing ships. The creek is used for small boats and large scale fishing.
- air force airmen || national defense academy || air power
- officers in the army || services preparatory institute || spi Aurangabad
- ssc stenographer 2020 || stenographer grade C and D
- post bharati || post job || job advertisement || post office jobs 2020