Computer Science Sem-VI | Advance Java | Advance Java Syllabus
In this page Computer Science Sem-VI we give the syllabus for Advanced Java in detail. also we give the detailed notes for related points.
Computer Science Sem-VI
Swing and JDBC:
- Concept of swing
- MVC architecture
- Component of swing: JFrame, JComponent, JLable, JTextfields, JCheckbox, JPanel, JRadiobuttons, JTabbed Pane, JButton, JTree, JTable, JMenu
- Difference between AWT and Swing
- Introduction Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC)
- JDBC Connection Statements, Result Set.
- simple program
- Executing commands and SQL queries
- Updatable Result Set
- Forward Only Result Set
- Scrollable Result Set
- Prepared Statement
- Connection Modes, Save Point.
- Introduction to Servlet
- Hierarchy of Servlet
- Life cycle of servlet
- Servlet Config
- Servlet Context
- Servlet API
- packages- javax.servlet and javax.servlet.http
- Servlet Communication
- Handing get and post request (HTTP)
- Handling a data from HTML to servlet
- Retrieving a data from database to servlet
- Session tracking – User Authorization, URL rewriting, Hidden form fields
Java Server Page (JSP):
- Concept of JSP
- Life cycle of JSP
- JSP v/s Servlet
- Components of JSP: Directives, Tags
- Scripting elements – Declarations, Expressions, Scriplets, Comments
- Implicit objects of JSP
- Connecting to database
- Simple application using JSP
What is JAVA:
The Java is an Object-Oriented programming language, also known as High level language. Which is used to create software for multiple platforms. Java was developed by Sun Micro-systems with James Gosling being the most head and along with Patrick Naughton and Mike Sheridan also contributed to Java development.
The Java was initially named Oak, but it was changed to Java in 1995. The motive behind designing Java programming language was to make this language simple and portable. Java language is very similar to C and C ++ language. If you already know about C and C ++, then learning JAVA is very easy for you. The syntax of C and C ++ language is also used in Java.
The Java language is the most secure language, so this language is used in web development as well as this language is used to develop software or apps for almost all devices, such as in developing applications for mobile devices, TV remote , To manage the washing machine, etc.